Outrageous!

Sergeant_Crunch

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sign of Figmentia, or just being a flat out nerd, is watching "the Forty Year Old Virgin", a movie filled sexual humor and non-nerdy stuff, and thinking "Y'know he could really use some highlighting on that, or at least a wash."

Another sign of Figmentia, or just being a flat out nerd, is watching "the Forty Year Old Virgin", a movie filled sexual humor and non-nerdy stuff, and thinking "Y'know he could really use some highlighting on that, or at least a wash."

Oh, believe me, I can appreciate the.....other parts, yeah that's it (family friendly board and all)....in the movie. I may be a nerd but I still have a pulse. :devil:

I'm afraid to watch it with my wife, because when she saw the clip of him with the Optivisor on, she ran into the spare room, grabbed mine, put it on my head and started laughing, saying, "OMG it is the same thing"

:lol:

Complete with the wooly mammoth look???

ROFL!!!!

My wife told me that I had to see the movie. I just thought that it was because she heard it was funny. Needless to say she was poking fun. (see my tag line)

When the part showing him painting the fig I actually thought blue pants was a good choice but wrong color blue.

The thing that bothered me was that he was painting some sort of napoleonic, 35mm+ scale figure. It'd have made so much more sense if he was painting ANY brand of fantasy/sci-fi figure.

Oh, and in that movie, "The Jacket", in 1992 the kid is holding a 12 inch G.I. Joe with finger articulation, and that kind of G.I. Joe didn't even exist up until late 97. Sheesh...

need to see that one, just been out of the loop when it comes to movies anymore, didn't see Narnia, didn't see Kong (as I said I would) + I'm 2 Potter movies behind now.

may have to designate tomorrow as a go rent some movies night!!!! ha ha

RM