Sign in to follow this  
Feanor

Rackham Swordsman

Ehhh....

It seems such a waste to cut such a nice paint job down with my mighty nuns.... ::D:::P:::D:

I like the color scheme...You should get some Overlords to do in those colors.

I do have to say he is in a very odd position. I didn't know you caould move like that in that much armor.

I'm a little tea-pot! short and...THWACK!

And Evilbob, I've one thing to say aboot the nuns...at least my butt isn't hanging out on the battlefield. hehehehe.

But thanks for the compliments =D I'm thinking of doing an ice-base

An Ice base would look good with the color scheme.

Plus thier butts are hanging out because it gives them freedom of movement....and its distracting...

He looks like he is saying "Holy crap this 150 lb sword is heavy!!!!" He looks pretty good my orcs wanna meet him mano y mano. We gotta work on yur base-fu my friend I can hook u up w/ some ballast, but u gotta get yur own static grass!!!!

Thanks Ugluk yeah Id like to get together again soon but stuff has been real busy for me lately with work and training but I'll let you know as soon as I get some free time

I think the blue is the strongest part of the mini. As for critiques...the leather straps on the handle of the blade could use some additional shading and highlighting IMHO.

I do have to say he is in a very odd position. I didn't know you caould move like that in that much armor.

You can, you are just usually in the process of falling over on your keester. ::D:

Like the shield in particular and think the jem looks pretty cool to. Leather work looks a bit on the flat and uninteresting side when compared to the rest of the mini.

Paint job is great,though not a fan of the two-handed sword being held single handed,think it really imbalances the figure IMHO