Sign in to follow this  
CripDyke

Up, up & away

"Sounds good to me. I can camoflauge us a little if needs be." Vendetta says from the back of the vehicle.

"I can't feel any one's mind that I recognize yet, but we're not close enough any how. Lets just err on the side of caution."

"Yeah, cut them sirens off. Don't wanna scare them into takin' off early." Eddie adds. "An' I think we should split up. I'll go around back, 'n' you two can take tha front. That way, maybe nobody slips past us."

"We're an awefully small assault team to take on that building. I'm not sure we're wise to split up." Says Gunfighter as he shuts down the sirens.

"Well, I can take a lot of punishment," Eddie says thoughtfully. "How 'bout I bust down the door an' make a lot o' noise while you two stealth your way in? You know, kind of a 'Look at my left hand while my right hand steals your wallet' type deal."

"I still think we shouldn't split up." Says Gun as he eases the car door open and quietly walks around to the boot to collect his M-134. "But I do see the merits of your plan. Course, there ain't no way they'll miss the 'left hand' when this baby opens up."

As he says that, he affectionally pats the reciever of the minigun as he straps it on. Deep within Gun's mind, the 'other' is awaking and becoming aware of the situation.

The Other's blood is still boiling from the ambush, and is even more eagre than normal to begin servicing targets. It is all it can do to acknowledge it's place - despite it's wish to take control of the former marine's body, it does not.

"We'd best make our minds up people, the clock's ticking." Says Gun as he gently closes the boot. He's removed his long coat, and has the full ammo pack strapped in place, the feeder connected to the minigun and he's ready to rock and roll.

"Fair enough." Says Gun as he shrugs, a motion he's able to perform despite the heavy weight of 7.62mm NATO rounds on his back. He then looks at his new friends. "I'm inclined to forgoe the niceties and just go in firing. Hit em like a Kansas tornado and then...." In Gun's mind, the picture of a broken and bleeding Shana springs to the fore, causing the Other to become more enraged. "....well, I think we'll wing that part."

"We might not want to start blasting the place right away," Eddie says as Gun is gearing up. "After all, there may be civillians and non-combatants inside. I hope there aren't, but we don't want to harm anyone that ain't connected with the ambush."

"Don't worry Eddie, I wasn't planning on ventilating anyone who doesn't act aggressive." Says Gun with a dour smile. "It's entirely possible I won't have to fire a shot....." the image of Shanna re-emerges in his mind's eye ".. though I hope that don't happen."

Seeing as how the other two were checking their weapons, Eddie cracks his knuckles and powers his fists up. He holds the charge for a couple of seconds, then releases it. "Well, let's go," he says.