LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!

mooseyjoe

This bass is the fourth guitar in 4 years, but I think I have reached Bass Nirvana. I started on my mother's old acoustic. Then I bought an Epiphone Les Paul (not bad for a cheap starter electric). Then I started playing bass with a band, which meant I had to go get my own bass. I bought a twice-used Arianna from a friend for 50 bucks. That was about 2 years ago. Since then I have kind of let my guitar skillz slide, but have gotten pretty semi-nasty on the bass.

Time to go rub the magic oil stuff on the Gee-Tar, wouldn't want it to lose it's finish. ::D:

poor miniatures just don't seem to get painted anymore.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww now come on Moosey..you wouldn't want to have to leave it solely in the hands of Lord Warlord to hold back the advancing orc hordes in Tagarthos, would ya? *giggles*

Fortunately for me, Steve's mini painting has kept his mind off of wanting an accordion.

So what you need to do is find a way to paint a mini during the drum solo. :lol:

Whats scary is that those hordes really are advancing. All around me, my fellow players seem to be buying Reven to serve as their second forces. The local elf player showed up at the last game witha dozen orcs and 2 trolls. How come there aree so many orcs? Did you put something in the water?

Painting during a drum solo, that could be interesting, but If I had to assemble the mini too I would undoubtably end up glued to the low E.