Painted Gallery Update

ixminis

Okee - I've added a few minis to the painted gallery & would like folks to lemme know if ya can see 'em. It's my first upload, so I'd like to know that I didn't mess up the gallery before going much further (I have tested from two computers, but external validation is a good thing). I've tacked the photos on to the end of the existing **NEW** gallery (page 2)

Reaper's **NEW** gallery, Page Two:

Okee,

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the pics look great, Michael! And all the new minis are awesome (which kinda goes w/o saying...)!

That Dub Bullock mini is just freakin amazing (and I don't just refer to Jennifer's paint job). Matt Gubser's really becoming one of my favorite sculptors. I can't wait to get my hands on that Kain Swiftblade mini he did that's up in the DH gallery as a white.

All the pics look great, Michael! And all the new minis are awesome (which kinda goes w/o saying...)!

That Dub Bullock mini is just freakin amazing (and I don't just refer to Jennifer's paint job). Matt Gubser's really becoming one of my favorite sculptors. I can't wait to get my hands on that Kain Swiftblade mini he did that's up in the DH gallery as a white.

I just checked the 3000's. Holy crap Kain is a gorgeous model.

I can't wait for Bullock to come out as well. Very nice figure in a unique pose. He's listed as Narn Bullock in the DHL gallery though.

I can't wait for Bullock to come out as well. Very nice figure in a unique pose. He's listed as Narn Bullock in the DHL gallery though.

Hrm, I'm pretty sure he's Dub. I based his name off of a flyer and an e-mail inquiry to confirm before I posted. We'll get the captions fixed either way...

Thanks!

• Reaper User

Great job, Michael, the minis look fantastic! Thanks for taking a load off of my shoulders and offering your help on the Gallery stuff. ::): We'll see what else I can get painted to a decent standard...really need to finish Jehanne...*really*.

--Anne ::):

Great job, Michael, the minis look fantastic! Thanks for taking a load off of my shoulders and offering your help on the Gallery stuff. ::): We'll see what else I can get painted to a decent standard...really need to finish Jehanne...*really*.

--Anne ::):

But we love minis with a paint job on the photo side only ::D:

From those comments, it's clear you are not a Darkspawn player ::P:

I've got a crusader coming out in a couple months that's pretty interesting. Hopefully they'll make Jen paint that one too. If I can get Jen to paint all my figures, people are going to start thinking I can actually sculpt! ::D: