For being 35 points more expensive than a lesser magic weapon I have to wonder is the abilty to re-roll a single missed melee attack only a one use thing? Meaning you use it once and now you have a plain old lesser magic weapon. Or is it you may only re-roll a single missed melee attack each time the model makes a melee attack?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you may reroll a single die during every melee attack action or defensive strike

:blink::blink::blink:

Uhhh...is it ok if I DON'T tell my Crusader players that little tidbit of info? :devil:

Pretty please with heaping gobs of sugar and hot wings? :devil::bday::devil::upside::wub:

Ok. Fine. I'll tell him. But I don't like it! No sirree!! I expect something just as fabulous when the Dwarf book comes out! ::P:

Wild Bill :blues:

Yes, well, 300+pts of Gerard vs 147pts of Overlord Warriors all swarming him...my money is on my Warriors. :D

You do realize that Gerry rarely travels alone himself, right?

Yeah, doesn't he come with Gerry's kids? :devil:

Precisely. :devil:

Is this a unique item? God I certainly hope so. Leaders and Elites? Or Solos too?

50 points too, nice deal. It's pretty much giving the wielder an extra #MA if they miss. Nice.

All I can say, is if I hear a Crusader player complaining about my Bonesplitter, Axe of Garauga now...

<SMACK> Right upside the head :lol: I'm just jealous that your toy adds to the Model's MAV too.