New Freebooter Succubus

Stern Kestrelmann

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there bigger pics anywhere? I can't remember the name of Werner's site.

try http://www.freebooterminiatures.com/

there are bigger pics. Not too fond of the horn, either. Probably cut it (like I did on the Pirate Queen's hat). otherwise I'll be two tempted resculpt the face to only have a single eye and then paint the figure in purples - she was a one eye one horn flying purple people eater - and that would just be wrong in so many ways)

I'll leave the Klocke sculpts to people who can actually do a good job at painting them. For example:

I'll be two tempted resculpt the face to only have a single eye and then paint the figure in purples - she was a one eye one horn flying purple people eater - and that would just be wrong in so many ways)

I sooooo double-dog dare you to do that and enter it next time a Chick Challenge-type contest comes up... ::P:

Hrm, maybe add a tassle of hair at the end of the horn to make it look like a funky pony tail wrap thingy...

She's got pretty big hands... how's that saying go? Big Hands, Cloven Feet... ?? Don't fill in the ?? nothing to see here... move on...

She might not be too big. IfI remember my comparisons correctly, Klocke measures his models to the highest point on the model, so that would be the sword hilt. She may not actually look out of scale with Reapers, and everyone else. Most of his models measurements are quoted at 40-45 milimeters. She could also just suppose to be huge, like the aliens from Brom.