Burpanomicon II Warlord Tournament

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Ranz, I will be bringing both Warlord playing pledges to the con this weekend.

Let me also state now that I hate soul cannons and have always said they were broken even 5 months ago before Razig got its own faction... I am looking forward to a very tactical tourney with an attempt at careful planning to avoid holes in me chests ARG

B

Tell the pledges to come to the con and they can fetch drinks for me and I can humiliate them and beat them and they can say "Thank you sir! May I have another?" and keep the hazing going. ;)

How broken do you feel they are? I was looking at this as a chance to test them out against people other than those in my playgroup. Do you consider them broken to the point that you'd prefer not to play against them? If that is the case, I'll switch it up as I would not want to run them and ruin other people's fun. ;)

When thinking about Razig I sometimes feel like I did when i got my 9 Obliterators together for my Iron warriors army...

Actually Ranz, I will be bringing both Warlord playing pledges to the con this weekend.

Let me also state now that I hate soul cannons and have always said they were broken even 5 months ago before Razig got its own faction... I am looking forward to a very tactical tourney with an attempt at careful planning to avoid holes in me chests ARG

B

Actually, almost a year....ARRRGGGHHHH!

Army Rosters Downloads

File Description

ReaperGamesRazigRevenge.pdf March Featured Download - Razig's Revenge Army List

Last updated: 03/10/05

You're safe from me Frosch. I will probably not be at the Con, so you will not have me fomenting any lynchings...

I consider them broken to the point of not playing against them. Broken to the point that when I run a tournament they will not be allowed.

Compare them to the Banshee. For an extra 4 points you get beter stats for everything except movement. Plus you get to field them as both non-unique solos AND elites!

Your opponent should NOT have to build an army around a model that costs less than 50 points...

Let's start a thread about this elsewhere. dragon Snack, you could lay it all out in the thread and we can all argue and end in a conflagration that can be quashed only by a good deal of modding and locking....or... we'll just discuss it and see where it takes us...either way, let's have a thread.

How broken do you feel they are? I was looking at this as a chance to test them out against people other than those in my playgroup. Do you consider them broken to the point that you'd prefer not to play against them?

I feel, very strongly, that Blowthrough in general is underpriced by about 75-100 points, as it's been seen in other places (Necropolis Banshee, for example).

Being able to field five pieces with 24" blowthrough? That is, quite frankly, obscene.