It's Confirmed...

Remy Soujirou

I'm going to my first Reaper Con! ^^x

Laszlo was kind enough to inform me that the painting/sculpting classes are up now. As you can imagine, I went to the website right away and saw what was available. I signed up for the following classes:

==========================================

Skintones - Fri. 10 to 12 PM -- Robert "Jester" Cruse

Details - Fri. 3 to 5 PM -- Jennifer Haley

Beyond the Basics - Fri. 5 to 7 PM -- Liliana Troy

Blending - Sat. 12 to 2 PM -- Laszlo Jakusovszky

NMM: Colors & Textures - Sat. 5 to 7 PM -- Derek Shubert

Advanced Sculpting - Sun. 3 to 5 PM -- Werner Klocke

==========================================

I guess some of the classes are SOLD OUT as I couldn't find some of them, but no worry. I'm sure I'll add some more classes, but I'm a 'lil short on funds as it were. I'm just thankful that I was able to get classes with so many of my favorite mini-painters and sculptor.

From Jester's Rackham-esque style of under-painting (love your stuff in Darkson's Designs painting guide ;) and Liliana's and Derek's light-sourcing to Laszlo's blending (and ability to paint "fire" ;) and Jennifer's, hell, take your pick... I really feel fortunate to have the opportunity to learn from these masters. As for Werner Klocke, what else can you say?

All I have to do now is buy a roundtrip ticket from Cali, get a hotel room and find transportation to and from the Con. ::D: Looks like I have some savin' to do. In a few months, I'll have been painting for a year. Let's see how well I can improve after the Con. Looking forward to my first Reaper Con. ^^x

Remy

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic