Question-ReaperCon Painting Competition

Vicky

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Anne is working on getting the rules finalized. Basically it will be very similar to last year, category wise. There will be fewer restrictions on what size minis fit into which categories.

All models must be Reaper, of course. I think they can't be posted online beforehand as well, but don't quote me on that.

A valid troop size for Warlord is the Leader, and typically 3-5 grunt models, depending on the leader model. You can look on Warlord HQ if you are registered there, and check out the Data Cards. Models that are Leaders, will have numbers under the Troop column, which looks like X-Y/Z. X is the minumum troop size, leader included. Y is the maximum troop size, leader included. Z is the number of Elite models which can be fielded in the troop. The Elite models are included when calculating your troop limits, they are not bonus models.

Can we make a conversion using Reaper minis? Also, what constitutes an army exactly as I've never played any of the Reaper TTGs. Thanks!

-Remy

I have a very fuzzy memory about being able to convert-seemed like you could do conversions as long as a certain percentage of the mini was Reaper. Or was that the dioramma's? Seemed like it had to be 65% Reaper...

Whyspyr...who has not had enough coffee this morning...