Heads up Kansas Warlord players!!!

bhunter

Everybody needs to admit...besides the cheesiest army list ever, and the 7-11 smack talk, (cause it is open 24 hours) Damon is a hell-uv-a guy but needs some encouragement to PAINT SOME FIGS! So here is the next tourney!

March 25th: 12p-2p

Warlord Demo! Come as you are, no materials required! Learn Reaper Games R.A.G.E. gaming system for a quick set up game! Necropolis VS Orcs!

March 25th: 2:30-Whenever!

1,000 point Warlord tourney! $7 Entry. Prize support provided by Agents Comics and Games. Painting bonus! Bring a completely painted troop (only one "troop" being painted required, 3 or more models) and recieve a "re-roll" of one dice roll during the tourney.

Visit: www.agentscomics.com

Details posted soon!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the only guy at our last tourney/demo with a completely painted army, I thought I'd post to say, "I wanna fight some painted armies." I'd like to point out that:

1. I had a fully painted/flocked/finished army. ( Not all the flock matched, as I did a rush job on my hounds and Hospitaliers).

2. I won the tourney.

Unfortunenately, the Silver Scourge was my final opponent, an army that had not even primer on it's peices. The only color on that army was some green stuff. But I beat 'em. They say dice roll better when your army's painted with Reaper Pro Paints.

Thanks, Bill. I think that me whooping my BL rep in a tourney proves that paint has nothing to do with rolling, the dice just favored the PEZ dispensin crusaders that last tourney. I have since started painting, but it is a slow and painful process. Plus, I kinda suck at it, so the dice might roll worse now, and I swear if they do, I'm gonna strip the paint and do different metallic colored Orcs. I will be in the global top ten this year, probably taking Hunter's spot, so watch out for me. The Dark Lord has spoken. :grr:

Hold one over the summer and I might just have to come up.

Mad Pat

We plan on having one every one-two months. So summer time will definately be good for a couple. www.agentscomics.com is pretty much the only shop in the area running warlord events. If you look in the balance of power they are also one of the most active!

I wish I could make it to your tournament this weekend. Alas, I have to travel out of town elsewhere. :down:

But, if you promise to have a tournament in June or July, I promise to do what I can to bring as many people up to Wichita for the tournament! ::):

However, I would like to see you come down as well! I'll help you out with directions or hotels in the area etc if you need that sort of thing. ::):

Wild Bill :blues:

Call in saint, tell them you have burning diarrhea, they'll definitely let you off! We need a good turnout for this one. The game is growing rapidly, and we need all the players we can get. We have played each other so much that we know everyone's strategies already. That is, until someone like agent of sokar buys new toys! It's going to be a blast. :grr: