A wizard, and an assassin

Nerdanel

It's been awhile, but I managed to get another mini or two done in my spare time. Unfortunately, I'm only providing one shot of the wizard, and I can't get a good face shot of the assassin's face, still not in possession of a digital camera yet. Feanor did a nice job on the arm conversion on the assassin...the knife sucked so I wanted something different. Anyway, enjoy!

post-2617-1141101707.jpg

post-2617-1141101726.jpg post-2617-1141101738.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been awhile, but I managed to get another mini or two done in my spare time. Unfortunately, I'm only providing one shot of the wizard, and I can't get a good face shot of the assassin's face, still not in possession of a digital camera yet. Feanor did a nice job on the arm conversion on the assassin...the knife sucked so I wanted something different. Anyway, enjoy!

The colors are very interesting and different. I like them very much. Are you planning on doing any more with the bases? Even the most simple basework can really improve a mini. I would be happy to give you some easy to do basing tips if you are interested.

The colors are very interesting and different. I like them very much. Are you planning on doing any more with the bases? Even the most simple basework can really improve a mini. I would be happy to give you some easy to do basing tips if you are interested.

I would actually like to start working with the bases. All I have is this green sand stuff that does a little for it. But I've seen some basework from others that looks fantastic! But yeah, any base tips would be excellent.

I really like your wizard, reminds me of mine from a few years ago. (made me have to dig his picture back up to look at even)

I think the assassin could use something on his base, though. But I do like the interesting choice on his fleshtone.(I'm in the processof working on this one too, with a similar base color on the robe :lol: )