Looking for input

Orchid_Noir

I'd like input on where it's headed before I'm so committed to the style that change would be a total headache. And yes, it's a site-builder construct. I have not done HTML etc.. in so long I'm not even going there right now.

I'm trying to keep it simple - no flash, no frames, etc... The most complex things on there are the full size image pop-ups and the "mouse-over" buttons.

Please give opinions and suggestions.

Now to post a couple of things in the show off section. ::D:

Orchid

edit : I guess it would be nice to put a link other than my sig My Webpage

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the style of it. Your page, just like your minis, is bright and eye-catching.

My only suggestion apart from correcting the minor issue with the gradient blending with the title would be to possibly add a guestbook or comments page. I like the "news" bits you put on the front page especially. It gives the place a more personal feel.

I like the style of it. Your page, just like your minis, is bright and eye-catching.

My only suggestion apart from correcting the minor issue with the gradient blending with the title would be to possibly add a guestbook or comments page. I like the "news" bits you put on the front page especially. It gives the place a more personal feel.

On the title banner, I've had the thing made for a couple of years+ (it happened to be on one of the burned disks I actually grabbed). I'll have to wait until I get a workable graphics program and some fonts again to do another one worth a poo. I guess either I keep my monitor set a bit different than most or I can see it because I know what it looks like. Either that or it's a stealth title :ph34r::lol:

Hrm, I guess I should move the guestbook off the contact me page. See, this is why I asked ya'll. ::D:

See if you can find a "contact me" script for the page that does not allow public access to your actual e-mail address. SPAMMERS have gotten really proficient about skimming e-mails and spamming the heck out of them.

I get 90% of my SPAM from the one e-mail I've got on my web-page and I'm slowly & methodically replacing all my e-mail links with a perl script contact page...

Otherwise - it fits!!! good site, nice & clean

See if you can find a "contact me" script for the page that does not allow public access to your actual e-mail address. SPAMMERS have gotten really proficient about skimming e-mails and spamming the heck out of them.

I get 90% of my SPAM from the one e-mail I've got on my web-page and I'm slowly & methodically replacing all my e-mail links with a perl script contact page...

Otherwise - it fits!!! good site, nice & clean

I hadn't thought about that one. Thanks!

I can go put in a box thingy that comments etc can be put in and the system sends me the mail, think I'll go do that right now.

Edit (instead of ANOTHER entry :lol: )

GIMP has curves!!! (hey I just started with it a couple of days ago) Banner lightened, guestbook moved, and email contact changed. Thank you all.

Any other suggestions?

I like it ::D: I especially like the color scheme and I found it very easy to navigate. I like that I can tell what the mini looks like even in your thumbnails-I hate it when the thumbnails are so small you can't even tell if you want to click on them. I REALLY like the silhouette of the Freebooter Chaos Demoness you have too! The only thing I found a little jarring was the contact page-the message box is so glaringly white. Now I know exactly doodly about making websites and all so I don't know if it's possible or how hard it would be to make the message box purple-y to match the site.