Lady of Darkness

Orchid_Noir

Well, I'm up and running again (well, walking at least). I have a WIPs on my table, but I figured that I'd post a few that are done and gone. ::):

The base actually has a significant color shift effect to it. I haven't figured out how to utilize this on a mini yet, as it's a solvent based product and I don't play with them much, but I'm working on it. :devil:

post-675-1141242113_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm up and running again (well, walking at least). I have a WIPs on my table, but I figured that I'd post a few that are done and gone. ::):

The base actually has a significant color shift effect to it. I haven't figured out how to utilize this on a mini yet, as it's a solvent based product and I don't play with them much, but I'm working on it. :devil:

Looks good from what little I can see. Am I the only one that just gets another string of tiny pics. after clicking to enlarge it?

Never mind- the magic enlarge button finally showed up

Nice colors! What do you use for blending?

The darker levels of the purple are MSPs with a little Flo-Aid (1:20 flo-aid:water) the lighter levels are GOLDEN tube paints that I mixed color and consistancy on. The red is MSPs with the higher end of the high lights having a bit of actual flourescent red paint mixed in (I do NOT like highlighting red w/ whites)

I have found that up here in Denton I am having to get some drying retarder, on the gulf we always had enough humidity that it was not an issue.

Metallics I usually use straight from the bottle, as thinning (in my experiece) compromises the birghtness of them. Also for these I use almost all Createx airbrush colors as they have a high saturation of pigment and are already nice and thin, so easy to control.

Wendy

OOP just means you can't get it direct from reaper anymore.

As of right now Alliance is listing limited quantities, but no out of stocks on the Exalted line, and the Warstore still has most of the line in stock.