I FINALLY BEAT THE REPTUS!!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith! What up, home-skillet?

I myself just have no grasp of tactics. And they have those DV 11 grunts that my archers have a very hard time against.

I did make pretty good use of the Bloodseeker against them for a change though.

WE ARE UNDEFEATABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

As for the being scared of reptus queston, the reptus are just a good solid army. They aren't jawdroppingly awesome at anything (yet) but they are perty good at EVERYTHING.

The Reptus are tuff like the Reven...so much so that often I am having to correct CERTAIN PEOPLE in this household who can't keep the two sorted.

Anyhoo I also enjoy beating my spouse on a regular basis. :lol: His Mercs needed to be took down a notch or two, and my orcs had been in an awful slump.

Reptus are a good solid army though, seriously. They have hard-hitting grunts, leaders with awesome DVs, and they look cool too. Green is such a nice colour.

At Total Con, the best Reaper miniature and I think also best Large based model, won.

It was Khong To painted up in Gila Monster style. It was beautiful. :wub:

Don't fall into the trap that Reptus have to be just green. There are reptiles with virtually EVERY color in the rainbow.