Asylum during Reapercon

Enchantra

I know they usually have times during Reapercon for the Asylum to be open. I was wondering if the Asylum actually carries the boneyard parts too so we could pick those up at Reapercon if we wanted to?

Also is there going to be another pewter exchange this time where we bring in our Reaper sprues etc in exchange for More shiny new minis?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year the Asylum was open pretty much the entire time the Con was active. The bits bins were like a crack house though. Those were open most of the time too. You grabbed yourself a little plastic bin, walked through and picked out what you wanted, and then paid for it by weight.

Bits Bin can be dangerous if you're not careful.

I was like. This is neat. I'll take two of those. Ohhh shiny. Use this for the Throne of Skulls. Can never have enough Goblins. Wings and tentacles can always come in handy. Oh Gravestones for markers...

Hey Jay, I've removed all the sprue now and I'm all set, how much damage? ^_^

$80.00!!! :blink:

Oh, and can you add in that pro paint jar full of skull agitators too? In for a penny, in for a pound :lol:

The Asylum was just as bad/good depending on how you want to look at turning your credit card into a molten pile of slag from overuse :lol:

Qwyk hit the nail on the head there.

only had a small batch of metal & mine came out to around 39 dollars or so, I was like YIPE!! didn't want to spend that much. Gonna be prepared for this one, even bringin my spare metal this time around as well, airport gonna love that one, ummm what is that... he he

speakin of the Asylum, I think I spent almost a quarter of my time in there, always had something I wanted to get. ha ha

RM

I think I bought about 3 pounds of Parts last year (conveniently, I bought a set of Ebonwrath wings before even knowing they would be useful for DHL3000) .

I've already starting making my shopping list for this year.

Reaper has set up a very nice hot dog bar at both of the Con's I've been to and they were very affordable ::D: A little more than some Ramen noodles but not by much. Before both cons I sat down with my most recent casket works and opened the boneyard up in the online store and made my shopping list. Then I went and bumped that against the minis and bits I already had to make sure I didn't end up with unintentional duplicates. Which helped me A LOT when I hit the overwhelming wonderfulness of the Bit's Area and the Asylum!