Fulumbar

pae

I posted some WIPs of this one a week or so ago, and I'm calling it done, even though it could probably use a bit more work. I have other things I'd rather tackle at the moment, and he's "good enough".

It's not my best work, but then again, it's not really that bad either. I just don't care too much for the fur, or the armor. The hammer turned out ok.

Time to move on to other projects.

Fulumbar.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pshooo.. not done? It looks fine to me.

The fur might be a bit close in hue to his hair, but the highlights are really pretty.. or... handsome..or whatever word better befits a dwarfly-dwarf such as Fulumbar.

You all do realize that the design on the shield is sculpted, right?

Yes! And you did a fantastic job painting it :lol: I think the hammer turned out AMAZINGLY well too. As did his hair and beard. The blue border on the chainmail could maybe use a bit more highlighting imo and the fur is a bit...flat? Maybe? Can't tell what exactly it needs. I think the NMM armor looks great!

The blue on the tabard is definitely just thrown on there, with little thought for highlighting. I didn't like the gold I had originally put on there.

The picture looks really washed out here. Maybe I should redo the photos at some point.

For whatever reason, he's been on CMoN for a few days now, and is stuck at one vote (mine). Someone please do something about that.