Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

What's your battle cry?

As my Darkspawn are in full painting mode to start gaming with my local Black Lightning rep, I came up with their battle cry, for when they hit the table. I know I'm showing my age, but I envision my Darkspawn and Fodder chanting like those Mods from Quadrophenia, as they trashed some English seaside towns back in the 60's.

"WE ARE THE SPAWN! WE ARE THE SPAWN! WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE THE SPAWN!"

'Got one for your army?

Cheers.

I so love the Tick. Thanks for bringing back fond memories of Saturday mornings while in College.

From Warcraft III, Orc army, when you click on them:

"Ugh huh hmm. Ready to Work."

I get to watch re-runs of the Tick on ToonDisney late, late at night.

The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight is still the greatest supervillain concept of all time.

We have a Crusader player whose favorite phrase is "Charge!!!" ::):

I think mine would have to be more of a theme song, assuming I had a walkman and could play it for everyone. It would either be Ride of the Valkryie or the song at the end of the Excalibur movie when Arthur is riding forth to battle once again. That's a cool song too. I think those are appropiate for Dwarves. :devil:

Wild Bill :blues:

Theme songs are okay for this thread too. Have at'em. Cheers.

Showing my age again, my friend and I would play on the stereo Adam and the Ants "Stand and Deliver" every time we had a fight in our D&D game. Sad now, but a great time then.

We have a Crusader player whose favorite phrase is "Charge!!!" ::):

I think mine would have to be more of a theme song, assuming I had a walkman and could play it for everyone. It would either be Ride of the Valkryie or the song at the end of the Excalibur movie when Arthur is riding forth to battle once again. That's a cool song too. I think those are appropiate for Dwarves. :devil:

Wild Bill :blues:

Song from Excalibur is O Fortuna

and the Elves, well we don't have a war cry...and I'll say it before Qwyk can (in my pest Monty Python impression) "RUN AWAY!"