Unnamed B5 28mm game

Nanite

I thought we had a thread on these?

Anyway, new Narns from Mongoose:

b5narnwarriors.jpg

b5narnclose.jpg

I'm trying to restrain my anger, but these bug the holy livin' guts out of me.

I'm doomed to buy three boxes though, just because they're Narn.

Centauri and Humans up next.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been hanging out at the Mongoose boards again...

So have you! :lol:

Anyway, these were on the front page.

I've been saving some PayPal FunBucks! (costs the same as real money, but less useful!) I may burn some on these.

You can totally make a Narn street gang for Gangs of Mega City 1, or Street Violence.

You can make G'kars Roughnecks.

I'd like to create a diorama of a Barnes and Nobels, complete with a starbucks and have these guys wandering around looking at books down their noses. Or maybe a bakery. The 3'rd guy from the right seems to be saying "Who smells cookies!"

The game for these figures has been around for quite awhile - they are for the B5 RPG.

Right, but I think these are being positioned for an upcoming game as well.

I would like to see more specific characters in the B5 RPG range though. I think there's rights issues with likenessess.

The upcoming ground combat game, "war without end" is going to use 10mm figures (the old Gropos figures from AOG) and uses a modified set of rules from A Call to Arms.

You can find some character specific models if you look around on Ebay - a british mini company made some and they occasionally show up.

The upcoming ground combat game, "war without end" is going to use 10mm figures (the old Gropos figures from AOG) and uses a modified set of rules from A Call to Arms.

You can find some character specific models if you look around on Ebay - a british mini company made some and they occasionally show up.

Harlequin.....but i'm probably not spelling it right. :rolleyes:

Harlequin.....but i'm probably not spelling it right. :rolleyes:

Close enough.

I never actually saw those in person, but from what I remember, they weren't that great (I'd say Mongoose's are at least a step up). And I think they were 25mm.