Greens

Erion

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something looks terribly wrong with the wings on the succubus. Are they growing out of the hair? Does the hair somehow magically go under the wing joints? If this is how the mini is going to be cast, there's going to be alot of hair sculpting involved when putting her together.

Klocke's stuff is great (especially succubus. Tommy you're right - better than one released by freebooter), but I have a feeling, that those are still WIPs.

Flynn already mentioned succubus wings. Callindra's shield also looks unfinished. As does the right hip of succubus.

Something looks terribly wrong with the wings on the succubus. Are they growing out of the hair? Does the hair somehow magically go under the wing joints? If this is how the mini is going to be cast, there's going to be alot of hair sculpting involved when putting her together.

Yeah, I'm kinda wishing he had sculpted the hair on top of/into the wings so that maybe just a little touch up would do the trick. Make sense? I know what I mean at least... :blush: She'd probably be easier to prep as a fawnish/demony thingy without her wings instead of a succubus...jmo... Talin's had a concept drawing of her (or versions of her) for a VERY long time (from my understanding)

Love them other than the wing thing!

debby ^_^

* who's hoping Kevin the master mold maker can do something with the succubus wings*