Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Gnome subfaction

I think a book the size of a faction book with treasures, scenarios, new units and characters and more about the regular people of Taltos would be a welcome addition to the game.

Me Wanty! Me wanty now! ::D:

Since Kobolds are reptilian, couldn't they logically fit in with Reptus?

Well you're right - and an evil subfaction in a neutral army does have precedence.

I guess they could be involved in the pit fights. Although most likely as fodder...

Kobolds belong in the Reven, simply to complete the low level adventure monster trinity.

Orcs, Goblins, Kobolds.

This thread is churnin' up lots of ideas. I like the idea of the Gnomes being a subfaction or ally of the Elves. That makes sense as forest dwellers.

I like the idea of bugbears gettin' their due. It looks like they will be part of the Overlords if that Xalior sculpt in any indicator, and that's cool. Long have bugbears deserved having great sculpts, especially for people playing D&D--and Warlord of course.

Kobolds--if you're gonna have Gnomes, ya got ta have Kobolds. Where they would fit in the Warlord world is open to debate, but I'd kinda like to see'em.

Cheers.

Xailor is a half ogre, not a Bugbear. It was clarified in the Greens thread that he was a part of.

Kobolds and Bugbears have been extensively addressed earlier (back in June 2005): Reven Wishlist