Ayane... just finished her.

Steve P.

I really loved this mini at first, then started painting her and was disgusted with how crazy the sculptor got with the cloth weaving in and out of her body. To top that off she's a very tiny sculpt all around. Her face was tough but I painted that first and once I finished that it was pretty much a down hill painting. I went with the pink scheme to give her a real feminine look. Now that she's finished I really like her again. Enjoy.

Not sure why but this post got all messed up???

post-2644-1141949410_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the image upload got truncated (maybe a size thing - dunno for sure). Glad yer sharing this mini. I've got one primed and staring at me from the workbench corner of overdue projects. I must've gotten too tired from the assembly :blink:

Your comments lead me to believe that I've been wise to wait until I'm in a very patient mood before trying 'er out.

Neat color scheme!

I love the paint job, but the poor girl looks like she's having a "wardrobe malfunction". Indeed, the butt floss seems to be causing her great consternation!

Coffee really burns when ejected through the nose forcefully. Too funny! ::P:

Despite the odd sculpt, I love the paintjob on her.