while browsin the local "help wanted site"

haldir

I came across this snippet in a job listing

now it sounds normal, but really read it ::P::blink:

"We are a large successful, growing local grocery wholesale grocery distributor who is looking for applicants to fill our orders from our customers.Some warehouse experience is preferred, but we will train those without expierence. Line lead positions available, salary DOE.

This position will pay a competitive hourly wage and is eligible for benefits after 6 months. Benefits include medical insurance, vision plan, dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability , and tuition reinbursment. Pain vacation and 401k plan with company match after 1 year"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rock:

RM

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

Odd, it passed clearance from the Office of the Department of Redundancy Office.

Sounds like an interesting position, Haldir. The benefits sound pretty sweet.

kit

yah my current job is starting to wear thin on me, espically since they introduced a new way to throw freight in my company (must have monkeys in the corp hq) + the # of cases we get per night has gone up but the help that was suppose to be there for us isn't (same ole same) + the hours are slowly creeping downward, thus it's time to look around, even it means travelling 60 miles east of me to work in Boise area.

but yah that one gave me a chuckle, didn't notice the redundancy part of it.

RM

"We are a large successful, growing local grocery wholesale grocery distributor who is looking for applicants

I would march right in to their HR office and say "I am a underhired employee who are looking for a job to work at."