Sign in to follow this  
juststartedthis21

Help! I'm new to all of this

Yeah, soldering doesn't work on the little minis. I tried it. I ended up with a mini that had a melted hand, and the bow still didn't stick.

Hey there I guess I'll throw in my bit. I only use Krazy Glue (USA) i tried the Zap-A products but i prefer the Krazy Glue Gel. Next pin anything that can be, there isn't much that a small enough bit won't drill. TIP when going to pin something, and using say a paper clip or ornament hanger use a file or sandpaper to rough the surface for extra grip with the glue. Finally greenstuff what is possible, it helps bond the two together tight. If you do all this then you're arm, gun, head, or whatever you glue together should stay that way, unless you have a 3 year old nephew or niece then you should have fun :lol: .

On the note of using 5-minute epoxy, here's a little tip. Mix the two parts together then wait about 2 minutes before gluing the pieces. That way the glue has begun to set and sticks better (and you don't have to hold the pieces together for what can feel like forever!). The trick is to not wait too long and have the glue set too much. I did that once. What a waste of glue...