Sign in to follow this  
wildbill

1,000 Point Tourney 04/08/2006 Tulsa, OK!

Oh, also before I forget again,

that kickboxer guy with the red suburban.. Can't remember his name or handle. I didnt play him, but he showed me that kickbutt book with awesome pictures that he was going to use to paint some miniatures from.

I assume he is a regular player with you guys.

Can you ask him to scan a few of those with the green armor and email them to me.

His name is James. And I don't remember his handle either. But, I have them all written down at home. :rolleyes:

Just so people have an idea of the diversity of the armies, we had 3 Crusaders, 2 Necropolis - Crypt Legion, 2 Nefsokar, 2 Retpus, 1 Reven, 1 Freelance, and 1 Darkspawn.

Fred played the Darkspawn and probably had one of the toughest armies of the day. In the first game, he played against Nefsokar and had all but wiped them out, but lost due to the scenario. The second round was against a Necropolis horde and killed like half but again, lost to the scenario. I believe he was playing James's Crusaders third round but I don't remember who won off hand. I do know it was bloody!

Wild Bill :blues:

ok, well, I have already submitted the couple of battle reporst I could. When you get home and see the cards, if you could get Mark's handle and any contact info on James, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I had a blast. It was my first tournament for Warlord and I really enjoyed it. Warlord is so much better balanced than other games I used to play. The scenarios made for some altered tactics, and some strange encounters. My first battle ended without a single death on either side. Kind of a let down, but the scenario was accomplished. I even played Stubbdog in a brutal, bloody match that covered a snowy field in gore. I lost, but what a game. I lost many of my leaders and hero quickly, but my grunts refused to go down for many turns. It was so cool.