Getting Married

Lord_Warlord

Steve and I had a small wedding..but I'm glad of it. Right after we were legally hitched, we fled the reception like a crime scene. We had "better things to do."

I just am hoping if the groomsmen are to wear their kilts in the authentic way that it's not too cold or windy. The bride might not be the only one blushing.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't make it, but thank you for the invite and congratulations! Enjoy it all.

And we only had about five months to plan our wedding. I did it mostly myself, as in I made the cake and did most of the decorating, made my own invitations, mom made my dress, I did the floral arrangements and my bouquet and the toss bouquet, my mom played the music which SD recorded and mixed and burned to CD, and he gathered some good crooners like Bing Crosby and the Inkspots for background music and dancing.

It was small, intimate, and I loved it!

Congratulations mate! My wife and I are coming up on 6 years this June and we are still very very very very much in love.

The really funny part is that I will actually be in the US for your wedding....which means there might be a possibility that we could come! Will have to see how our plans fall, but we will keep your wedding in mind. Will let you know if we are able to come down!

Congratulations! Just remember that the validity/happiness/bliss of your marraige does NOT depend on whether there is a fountain of flowing chocolate, or the right kind of flowers, or hors devoures (how the heck do you spell that?), or anything besides you, your fiance, and the minister!

Best of Luck! Going on 8 years with my wife, and it keeps getting better