Which is more controversial?

Hexxenhammer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, it has to be soup. Especially when you get into the whole "does chili count" thing...lots of blood spilt over that.

Much blood has been spilled over "What exactly is chili" as well.

I know ReaperBryan happens to love lots and lots of different beans in his chili ;)

Come on, it has to be soup. Especially when you get into the whole "does chili count" thing...lots of blood spilt over that.

I know ReaperBryan happens to love lots and lots of different beans in his chili ;)

As long as its beef and tomato based, and burns going in and going out, it's chili to me!

Lemme tell ya... that junk they call chili at Taco Bell... it ain't chili. Nope.. far from it.

REAL chili has big ol' chunks of carne asada and fifteen different kinds of beans and some of those wild peruvian peppers that cause psychedelic visions and night-sweats for three days. REAL chili will dissolve a styrofoam cafeteria bowl in 3.5 seconds and can only be taken to work in a lead-lined thermos bottle.

Keep it up. I can moderate you (and this whole thread) out of existence! :devil:

But I do make a killer Black bean Chili/soup. Ask anybody that was able to remember the New Year's Party!

I work just down the road from a restaurant called Real Chili (and yes, it's not just for breakfast any more). You can get it with beans, without beans, with noodles, without noodles, and mild, medium or hot. But there's also a restaurant called Soup Brothers. Soup Brothers doesn't make chili, and Real Chili doesn't make soup.

So I say .. that I forgot the original question and that I now want chili.

PS - that 'Real Chili - It's Not Just for Breakfast Any More' saying is a very popular bumper sticker around here.