Which is more controversial?

Hexxenhammer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And like basil, smells like cat pee when it's growing in a pot in the dining room.

Wait, what?

Are you sure that's not the result of your cats... :devil:

***OT warning***

BTW, for you cat owners, if you have this problem, mix used coffe grounds into your potting soil.

I now return you to yur regularly scheduled thread.

You want real soup controversy?

My fiancee and I have an ongoing debate as to whether Ramen is soup or just a flavored noodle dish. One of us makes it with a lot of water, while the other drains almost all of the water.

Your thoughts?

You want real soup controversy?

My fiancee and I have an ongoing debate as to whether Ramen is soup or just a flavored noodle dish. One of us makes it with a lot of water, while the other drains almost all of the water.

Your thoughts?

Ramen is an abomination.

edit: My brother once planned a two week hike onf the Appalachian Trail, one of the guys couldn't make it, So they asked me to fill in for him. My brother had handled the provisions, Ramen Noodles.

Imagine if you will Ramen Noodles for breakfast, Ramen Noodles for Lunch, Ramen Noodles for Dinner. For two weeks straight. We came across some other hikers, who must've seen the gleam of hunger in our eyes, because they offered us some Peanut Butter, I was contemplating taking on a bear, just so I could eat him.