Painted Gallery Update

ixminis

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I notice Amy's conversion, clever gal to have taken the little familiar type dude off.

That's what I thought when I first saw it... but that's not technically what was converted :poke: if folks ask really nice I'll give more hints... but I'm betting that with a *little* effort you'll figure out what I'm talking about...

Wow, Anne's been busy.

Yup! Anne's ALWAYS busy... hence why I volunteered for the piccie taking/posting - she's got precious lil' time!!!

Who is Fergie Pynes?

Where's Waldo!!! I'm such a tease... shame on me!!! :devil:

Yes, I notice Amy's conversion, clever gal to have taken the little familiar type dude off.

That's what I thought when I first saw it... but that's not technically what was converted :poke: if folks ask really nice I'll give more hints... but I'm betting that with a *little* effort you'll figure out what I'm talking about...

It looks like a complete arm swap (I'm guessing the Witch of the Darkmoors) and extra skulls on the base.

I thought it was Laurana's... but I see where Eastman is coming from! Either way, a pretty slick piece...

Errr... nothin' else... gotta jet for the night!! cya!

The fingers on Laurana's hand have more curve to them, that's why I think the arm is from the Witch of the Darkmoors who's hand is flatter. Is Amy ever on this forum to answer this question?

Either way - she has a Bob Ridolfi body and a Dennis Mize arm

I thought it was Laurana's... but I see where Eastman is coming from! Either way, a pretty slick piece...

Errr... nothin' else... gotta jet for the night!! cya!

The fingers on Laurana's hand have more curve to them, that's why I think the arm is from the Witch of the Darkmoors who's hand is flatter. Is Amy ever on this forum to answer this question?

Either way - she has a Bob Ridolfi body and a Dennis Mize arm

I didn't notice the arm band near the shoulder before - it's the moor-witches.... methinks... but I'm sure we'll hear from Amy soonish?

That Grub was a speed paint. *grumble* I'm beginning to suspect Derek is not entirely human.

(It's so adorably gross, though, isn't it?)

--Jen

Now when you mean speed paint, you mean of the like 4-10 hour variety, right?

If that was done in under an hour...that's just WRONG...I would have to concur with your suspicions.