Adding Generic stuff to models?

airhead

I had a play last night that noted he had added SA Holy to all his grunts. I was confused and asked him to show me how he had done that. He flipped to the back of the book and showed me the generic table - holy is 3 points.

I told him that was not appropriate for anything but starting with a generic model, not his Crusader knights. gave him the points back and he got an extra knight for the points.

The more I thought about it, the more I am not sure I ruled correctly?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unless this was discussed prior to the game, and allowed by the game organizer or by his opponent, you were completely correct in your decision.

the generic upgrades in the back of the book are designed for use with the generic cards also found there.

unless this was discussed prior to the game, and allowed by the game organizer or by his opponent, you were completely correct in your decision.

the generic upgrades in the back of the book are designed for use with the generic cards also found there.

... and even the generic cards are debatable, unless used against other 'generic' models. Mind, it can be good fun to try and out-twink one another :).