Run'n'Gun question

The MA attacks occur at the same time as all other attacks, DA or IA, thus while you sacrifice the noncombat action to fire the missiles they are considered to be going out at the same time as your DA attacks, thus they are part of the RaG attack. The write up for the attack specifically addresses that Missile attacks are not counted as part of the number of attacks calculated for negatives to your attack.

All the shots happen in the same instant regardless of the action types spent to generate the attacks.

Mad Pat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This also allows missile boats like the Sovereign III, Regent and Specter to remain stationary and fire twice, or fire once and benefit from being able to run-n-gun.

Otherwise you'd always have to be exposed at either the beginning or the end of a move action in order to fire missile weapons, which would make missile boat CAV's very unattractive to field.

What's the point of having missiles that do thier own targeting and guidance if you can't fire them on the move?

That's pretty much what I was trying to say in a very unclear manner.

Otherwise you'd always have to be exposed at either the beginning or the end of a move action in order to fire missile weapons, which would make missile boat CAV's very unattractive to field.

No kiddin' :poke:

:grr: Good for me. Bad for everyone else.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Whatever. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If the only way for you to deal with your eventual extinction is denial that is fine with me.

Oh and Spartan, being able to move and RnG is especially bad for you since I play you the most. :bday: It will be a missle party! :bday: