Reaper Games Night, GameWyze Plano Texas

Reaper Games Night!

Come Wed April 12th for Reaper Games night.

Starts: 7:00 PM

We will have both Warlord and CAV 2 on hand to play and demo. If you've never played either game and would like to learn how here is your chance.

Both games will be available for Demo as well as games for each for those players already familiar with the rules.

For those players already experience in CAV and Warlord bring along army lists of sizes 750, 1000, 1500 points for Warlord army or 1500, 3000 points for CAV2.

We will be in the main gaming area next door to the main shop

GameWyze

3825 Spring Creek Pkwy

Suite 201

Plano, TX 75023

Demo Information

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Bruce, so no excuses. :blink: Come and play some CAV2 with Pat, or bring your warlord army, either is cool.

And btw, we're trying to have both games available for play at gamewyze each month so if you show up you can get your pick which you wanna play.

Yeah Bruce, so no excuses. :blink: Come and play some CAV2 with Pat, or bring your warlord army, either is cool.

And btw, we're trying to have both games available for play at gamewyze each month so if you show up you can get your pick which you wanna play.

Yeah, dead Necros or Wrecked Malvernis CAV's, we destroy without prejudice. :devil:

Tabasco,

Two things...

1. Read the date shown above.... Gamewyze aint until next Wednesday..

2. Tomorrow is your birthday? Dang, it just so happens that tomorrow (about 2 hours from the time of my post) is also my birthday...

Oh, the 12th. :mellow:

Yeah, I'm bad at details when I'm not on the clock. My brain shuts off at 3:30.

Well happy birthday to you too stubbs! :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

And since Pat got the date wrong I guess I'll see yall next week :blink:

We have just been informed by managment that our game space may be limited or non exsistant on the 12th.

They no longer have access to the side room and will be moving the gaming area back into the main store in the back area again.

We will have a full answer on all of that by this afternoon at the latest.

Mad Pat

My bad sorry been under the weather.

I spoke with the owner he said as long as we don't' have a ton of folks we should be good.

We may need to consolidate into a few multiplayer games or one big game depending on space we'll need to share with our Confrontation folks but we should have plenty of room to have a great time.

Mad Pat