Sign in to follow this  
Dhalthamus

Hi. Newbie here.

You probably could find a friendlier board, but it would almost have to be a Brady Bunch board or maybe a My Pretty Pony board.

Are you kidding? That My Pretty Pony Board gives me shivers. You've never seen such a group of vicious, foul-mouthed preteens in your life!

No, no My Pretty Ponies for me, thank you all the same.

kit

See, now I gotta go see if there really is a My Pretty Pony board. I'm sure there is somewhere out there.

Greetings and salutations.

Careful of puns, they can get you *BONK*ed.

Keep a sharp eye out for the hypnotoad.

Duck Jester's (Robert Cruse) n00bstick.

And ask questions. We have the Official Reaper Painting Army, lead by her Majestrix Anne Foerster (Vaitalla), with her secondary commanders Jennifer Haley (paintrix) and Michael Genet (ixminis). And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, many of the uber-masters log on here and post regularly. Some of the sculptors, too (Weibe being one of them :wub: ).

All of the super-skilled people on here are very willing to help and give advice whenever asked. Reaper also encourages feedback from their fans and if you make a mini request (in the proper forum) you might just see it in metal. It has happened. I've seen it. (MMmmm MOOSE!).

You probably could find a friendlier board, but it would almost have to be a Brady Bunch board or maybe a My Pretty Pony board.

Are you kidding? That My Pretty Pony Board gives me shivers. You've never seen such a group of vicious, foul-mouthed preteens in your life!

kit

See, now I gotta go see if there really is a My Pretty Pony board. I'm sure there is somewhere out there.

I'd expect nothing less from a Rach lover. ::P:

kit

I'd expect nothing less from a Rach lover. ::P:

Hey who let you out of the CAV forums...

Ya know, I try to welcome the new guy, try to make a little joke, and all I get is grief from the terran. I will see you on the battlefiend human.

Don't mind us Dhalthamus, just a little pre-con insanity, macho gesturing, playful banter between opponents.

Heh heh. Yeah, this place should be fun... :bday:

You forgot the part about sending Reaperbryan Hot wings too!

I don't know about sending them, but if he's ever in Phoenix I'll take him out for wings and brew.

Welcome to my nightmare ... er, um I mean the forum.

(great choice for avatars, btw)

Enjoy your time here.

I got to meet Alice around Christmas when my band played at his club here in Phoenix. Really cool guy. If you live where there's a station that carries Nights with Alice Cooper, definitely tune in. He's funny in the way that Dennis Miller tries unsuccessfully to be.

Ya know, I try to welcome the new guy, try to make a little joke, and all I get is grief from the terran. I will see you on the battlefiend human.

Don't mind us Dhalthamus, just a little pre-con insanity, macho gesturing, playful banter between opponents.

LOL... yeah, don't mind us. It's just a running battle that's being waged between posts, topics, sometimes whole different forums. :B): Crunch is just mad because, with the occasional exception (Terran fanboys eh? ::P: ), he and the rest of his Rach buddies are always one step behind. :poke::B):

EDIT: That goes for the Templars as well... *cough*Saint*cough* :B):

EDIT EDIT: Dhalthamus, I don't know where you are at in the Valley but Game Depot (McClintock and Southern in Tempe) is a pretty happenin' place. I've seen them doing RPG up there before (I don't know what it was since it's not my bag but they all looked like they were having fun) and the people that run the place are the shiznit.

EDIT EDIT: Dhalthamus, I don't know where you are at in the Valley but Game Depot (McClintock and Southern in Tempe) is a pretty happenin' place. I've seen them doing RPG up there before (I don't know what it was since it's not my bag but they all looked like they were having fun) and the people that run the place are the shiznit.

I'm north-central Phoenix. 101-17 interchange area. I usually go to Imperial Outpost Games on 51st Ave and Thunderbird. But I work in Scottsdale and drive all over the east valley, so next time I find myself in Tempe around lunchtime I'll try to check them out.

Hi Dhalthamus!

I'm pretty new here myself, but everyone here has been outstanding. It's a great community. I think at this point you're probably the closest person to me I've seen here, being from the Phoenix berg called Tucson. I'm jealous that you have some good stores up there...the gaming scene seems pretty barren down here.

Great to see you, and welcome!

Kevin

Hi Dhalthamus!

I'm pretty new here myself, but everyone here has been outstanding. It's a great community. I think at this point you're probably the closest person to me I've seen here, being from the Phoenix berg called Tucson. I'm jealous that you have some good stores up there...the gaming scene seems pretty barren down here.

Great to see you, and welcome!

Kevin

Hey Kevin, I lived in Tucson for about 4 years before I moved up here to the Smog Pit of AZ. Someday I hope to move back down there, actually. I wasn't into minis when I lived there, but I know I usually got my RPG fix at a place called Things for Thinkers. I know it was on Speedway, I'm wanting to think just west of Swan on the south side in a strip mall. Not sure what their mini selection is like (or even if they're still in business) but you might want to take a look.

Hunh. I haven't seen the Hypnotoad for a good number of months.

They ran the Futurama episode recently with Hypnotoad. It's so much more effective with the audio.

Dhalthamus, welcome to the boards.

hypnotoad.gif

hypnotoads don't need sound