How many can say this?

garm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe.. I *adore* RPP Gunmetal.

I usually find Larry Leadhead funny (probably because it usually cuts really close to home)

It's almost like a litmus test for wargamers - like being able to tell the old school D&D Players by simply saying "Thaco" to them and seeing what their reaction is.

Most of my friends who are painters, or have nothing to do with the hobby read LL and just look at me strange (well, stranger than usual)

It's almost like a litmus test for wargamers - like being able to tell the old school D&D Players by simply saying "Thaco" to them and seeing what their reaction is.

I hate using actuarial tables to figure out whether I hit a freaking goblin!!! :lol:

Believe me I know somebody like that.

When Poly-S model paint began to go into extinction, Steve actually started hoarding away his favourite colours.

The initial trauma of having to finally switch brands was pretty bad, as he had been using Poly-S since before I was born.

Now he uses Reaper ProPaint, and in spite of all the high recommendations, now refuses to upgrade to Master Series.