A few ideas of box sets i would like to see

I would like to see a box set of:

townsfolk

smaller dragons

familiars

horses

giants

or a big box set of an army?

I own all the box sets, but you kind of get ripped on the proof of purchase points per dollar value buying a box set.  Box sets look color on your bookshelf until painted, and after painted can store smaller minis.  I love Box Sets!

Some sort of orc warband would be nice, with riding wargs.  Dungeon critters you would find in a dungeon crawl ( Carrion crawler etc.) box sets with things for set ups like evil temples with minions and sacrifice, crypt with ghouls, etc.

Lady Tam

Dungeon critters you would find in a dungeon crawl

That would be awesome!  Reaper NEEDS a ton of dungeon critters.  Unber Hulks, Carrion Crawlers, Green Slimes, Beholders, Cave Fishers, and Blue Diamonds!

Dungeon critters you would find in a dungeon crawl

That would be awesome!  Reaper NEEDS a ton of dungeon critters.  Unber Hulks, Carrion Crawlers, Green Slimes, Beholders, Cave Fishers, and Blue Diamonds!

One of the best sets of minis I ever got was Grenadier's "Denizens of the Swamp" or whatever it was called. I really like theme boxed sets of monsters, and I would definately pick one up if Reaper did it.

In scanning this thread, I don't think I saw anyone mention a tavern set.

How great would that be? A few tables and stools, a long bar with a cask or two, a bartender like ol' Barleyman, big in the belly with a purse to match, his curvaceous daughter, carrying drinks, a bard in the corner by the hearth, a sneak in the shadows, the town drunk. You know -- Your classic beginning to any adventure. Just a couple of *sitting* patrons with a frothy mug in hand would be nice

Now, admittedly, you can basically put this together with a few blisters sans the furniture, but as someone mentioned, it's a lot easier to explain one box to the girlie than a baggie full of packs.

That and a nice Throne Room scene with a regular old king and queen seated on a dias would be nice. A couple of pillars with some heraldry, a minister or two, a pair of surly bodyguards, some subjects bereft of their land, that old hat.

That's my two cents.

-The Whiz

Oh, and I second the call for more dungeon critters. More critters in general. I have more paladins, thieves, wizards, and clerics than I know what to do with.  :p   Now I need something for my hordes to battle besides each other!

Start on page one of *any* monster compendium and go through straight to the end.

That and a nice Throne Room scene with a regular old king and queen seated on a dias would be nice. A couple of pillars with some heraldry, a minister or two, a pair of surly bodyguards, some subjects bereft of their land, that old hat.

For quite some time I've been trying to put together an all-Reaper figure chess set and I've hung up waiting for Reaper to put out a good pair of throned "King Arthur" type king and queen.  So I'm all for this idea.  I'd buy the boxed set just for the two royalty figures..

...and I've hung up waiting for...

oops.  Make that "I've BEEN hung up waiting..."  :p

not even noon yet and it's already been a long day..

If I could issue a wish concerning a mini I would like to see...

*hmmmmm*

Yes !!!!

What about a revival of the legendary and unbeatable Grenadier Goblin War Giant ? The only thing I didn't like about it were the nasty small goblins on the plattform. And the giant should have had better armor along his legs.

yes, that would be fine....

Sandra, think about it!!!

Oh, and I second the call for more dungeon critters. More critters in general. I have more paladins, thieves, wizards, and clerics than I know what to do with.  :p   Now I need something for my hordes to battle besides each other!

Start on page one of *any* monster compendium and go through straight to the end.

A complete second on this. I am more interested in buying critters than characters. I also buy a lot more of them - I have 4 of the Carnivorous Ape, for example. I can always use critters, especially  the more unusual ones. I am waiting impatiently for the otyugh, or whatever he is called.