Summer 06 Reaper mini exchange

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am considering it as I was in the one Flynn ran and had a great time (and got a great mini from Flynn!). Reading through the rules I am not sure I qualify as I have not posted in the Show Off section in years.

Decado

Decado, I'm really sorry, but I have no idea what I painted for you back then. I did something like 15 extras, so I can't remember them all. I'm glad you like it so much.

Decado, I'm really sorry, but I have no idea what I painted for you back then. I did something like 15 extras, so I can't remember them all. I'm glad you like it so much.

I love the one's you sent me, too! I admire them regularly. ::):

Flynn,

No need to apologize you did a stand up job of making sure everyone received a mini. You painted Corvus-Overlord Sgt. for me. I used it in my current D&D campaign until that character was killed. Now it sits proudly in my display case. Thanks again.

Decado

Just a reminder-one month left. The spring mini exchange is tying up, so go ahead and jump in on this one! There are a few people who have posted that they want to join, but haven't sent me the PM with the necessary information. If you can't post in showoff for any reason, PLEASE PM me and we'll see what we can work out. I don't want to be exclusive, I just want to have a little more information about you for your partner. Looking forward to painting with you all again!

I really hope we do this this coming Fall or Winter. I really don't have time to paint much in the summer and I am currently embroiled in painting Cinder, so I will have to bow out of this one. I really wish I had the time though. I promise I'll join you folks one of these exchanges though.

TS

Just a heads up. I will be away from my computer the 8th-11th, so I won't be checking my PMs or updating the list of participants. If you PM me between those times (or after I last check on the 7th) and I don't add your name in a timely fashion, that's why.

THANKS!