cutebutpsycho

Summer 06 Reaper mini exchange

Okay mine is now in the mail. Should be at my exchange partners place by Thursday at the latess( I hope anyway)

I just received my mini from Humansquish...safe and sound!

He's a beauty, I'm thinking a candidate for the Green Skin Calender!

Anyways, I've asked Jeff to go ahead and post pics (as my set up is currently down).

A very nice addition to my growing collection of Reaperpeeps paint-ups!

I love these xchanges :wub:

Thanks again CBP and Humansquish! for another very enjoyable experience!!

AWhang

Your mini is in the mail Humansquish! I'm sorry for the long delay, but butter fingers that I am broke the first mini I was doing. I included a couple of not so friendly apologies in with your fig, though they are not Reaper like the main work is. Hope you like your sneak thief and friends.

JK

I received my mini today! Thank you Almathea! He's awesome! :wub: I'll try and get some pics that look decent and post them some time this weekend.

Your mini is in the mail Humansquish! I'm sorry for the long delay, but butter fingers that I am broke the first mini I was doing. I included a couple of not so friendly apologies in with your fig, though they are not Reaper like the main work is. Hope you like your sneak thief and friends.

JK

Awesome! I'll keep a look out for it. No problem about the delay, I was late as well. Can't wait!

Mine came the other day, and I need to get some photos of it. Very nicely done.

The one I am sending is finally almost ready to mail. Real life has intervened several times, but, barring anything nasty happening tomorrow, I'll be able to finish up the last touches (basing & sealing, mainly) and it can make the mail by Tuesday.

WOW! I only have one painter outstanding that I haven't heard from! This is probably going to have to go down in the record books as the most succesful mini exchange that I've ever heard about! Don't worry, the one of you that was supposed to receive a mini from that person WILL be taken care of either way. I've given said individual until the 6th.....

The one I'm painting is almost finished. Another hour or three and it'll be ready to go.

Today I received a nice Garnuk the Ogre from vutpakdi. I'm sure he'll have pictures up Soon . ::D:

In other news, I dropped a box off at the post office today as well.

Still no word on madcobaia, cute. Any thoughts or suggestions on what I should do at this point? This mini is getting pretty forlorn sitting on my desk... :down:

~v

WOW! All's well that ends REALLY well! I thank you all most heartily for making this exchange so beautifully smooth. Yeah, some minis were out late, but with one exception, all minis did get out (or will very soon). And the one who didn't respond also never recieved a mini due to telling me he/she would give me a new address after moving and never getting it to me, so the mini he/she was supposed to recieve went to his/her recipient.

With this being my first semester back in college after 5 years away (I've only been trying for a degree for 10 years....) I really appreciate your concientiousness so I don't have to spend all my free painting time painting a plethora of minis for everyone else. You guys and gals are great :wub:

Today I received a nice Garnuk the Ogre from vutpakdi. I'm sure he'll have pictures up Soon . ::D:

In other news, I dropped a box off at the post office today as well.

I confirm reciept of an exquisite Melisande today! Thank you Flynn!

You can go ahead and post pics; your photo rig is better than mine.

Well, it's off. With my reassignment to Rex, my mini went off in the mail to him today. You should have it in a few days, Rex. I've got pics to post, or you can do it when it arrives, since it seems like you've got a pretty nice set-up.

~v

Okay, I've been getting a significant number of PMs saying "EEK! I still don't have a mini!" If you are still in progress and have not sent a mini or if you have sent it but have not received word that it arrived, PLEASE PM your recipient and let them know what's up. If you want to keep the surprise up, PM me with a message for them and I will send it on taking your name out of it. Orchid, I know about what's up with you, but there are still 10 others......