Sign in to follow this  
Ardice

Dark Angel

I finished this one up a couple of weeks ago and just now got around to posting her. Its not the greatest picture, but feedback would be nice. I made my first ever attempt at NMM on her lantern and then decided it was much to hard to figure it out on her sword. I'm not too happy with the way the "water" on her base turned out, but at that point I was just trying to finish her. I have plans to base her in a mini vignette facing off against Dark Maiden, but that project's being left until I finish my two dragon projects (I plan to start posting some WIP pics in the WIP thread later this week on those).

Anyway, hope you like :)

Heather

post-1593-1145054010_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It looks like your hair could use some highlights, always a nightmare with black hair. :B): Also it looks like your metallics are a bit chunky, and could use some highlights of their own. I love the colours you chose for the dress and the wings look to be nicely done.

The wings are definitely well done. Looks like you put a lot of work into them. The rest of the mini, however, seems to pale in comparison. Not quite sure what it is, I think maybe some more definition between the objects (darklining).