Templar Justicars 14232

Zenos

I have been thinking of possibly playing Warlord so what I did was try to see if I could paint multiple figs for the first time. If I wanted to paint a band of minnies I would have to paint quickly so I used metalics to move a little quicker and I think it helped, well I know it helped thats the quickest I have ever painted three minnies... ::D:post-1199-1145149544.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, sharp looking minis from this distance. Your lines look clean. My only suggestion would be to paint the back of the shields. They look odd to me with the white.

You are right about the back of the shield, I thought the white would contrast better.

Here is a closer shot, I may get another angle also.

post-1199-1145161914.jpg

Bravo. Up close or at a distance, they look very sharp.

There seems to be a hint of sunlight glinting off the armor and the grass (I'm assuming this is your paint job and not camera lighting) - that's why I second the idea of adding a few highlights to the brown hair. That will cinch the illusion of natural lighting.

Great stuff.

-Tom

I do know that there needs to be more highlighting...but I need to find a spot to stop painting if they are to be used for gameing...

Thanks for all the good coments....darn now I have to highlight the hair more. :blink:

That would be my only suggestion also. Very well done.