Resisting the Siren's song

Nanite

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, the 6mm Epic one. I have my Eldar army pretty much maxed out (I play Saim-hann...that's A LOT of jetbikes!).

One complaint I have about the current Epic (Armageddon) rules is it seems the Titans have been generified. That's too bad. I recall a time when Titans had more options than you could shake a stick at...

Damon.

If you guys are doing the Epic/6mm thing, check out Tactical Command. Lots of good stuff over there.

Thank you, Serg. ::D:

There is a Saim Hann force list for Epic. Although it is currently grounded as the guy working on it got dis-illusioned (a real problem with Epic).

There is also an AMTL/Titan force list, although this is suffering from the same problem.

http://www.tacticalwargames.net/cgi-bin/fo...cgi?act=SF;f=22

Of course... you could always consider the Tau in 6mm... :poke:

For the low, low price of one arm, one leg, and that spare kidney.

It boggles my mind how much epic Tau stuff GW could sell if they'd only convert that Forge World Stuff to metal. I'm not even asking for Plastic. Just metal.

One complaint I have about the current Epic (Armageddon) rules is it seems the Titans have been generified. That's too bad. I recall a time when Titans had more options than you could shake a stick at...

Not that it'd completely solve the issue but the appendix of the Swordwind supplement does have some rules regarding legacy minis that include some of the older weapon sets for Eldar titans...

For the low, low price of one arm, one leg, and that spare kidney.

It boggles my mind how much epic Tau stuff GW could sell if they'd only convert that Forge World Stuff to metal. I'm not even asking for Plastic. Just metal.

The infantry and most vehicles are awfully priced, but the tanks are rather reasonable. It's odd, since the mainline epic stuff is at least as expensive, if not moreso.

EDIT: I take it all back. I went ahead and ordered that huge Squig, and it did indeed cost an arm and a leg. Forgeworld Epic Baneblades are $45 for three :blink:

Lousy exchange rate.