Giant Skeletons

E-Arkham

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the Colossul is a pretty big mini, he was one I was gonna get later but as soon as I seen him at Hobbytown I had to have him, something about all those metal peices in that bubble, just made me go EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Mine!!!!

ha ha

RM

The Collossal can get real big. I'm using one for a Tomb Kings army and had to get him onto a 50mm base (fun fun fun). Also I had to ensure his right hand sword was above the height of a warhammer unit. As a result my BG is now about 1" taller than he was out of the package. It is one sweet model!

I'm using one for a Tomb Kings army and had to get him onto a 50mm base (fun fun fun).

I'm planning to put one on a 3" base (huge size in D&D terms) so it should be about an extra inch to work with... How far apart are the legs unconverted?

Kep

I'm planning to put one on a 3" base (huge size in D&D terms) so it should be about an extra inch to work with... How far apart are the legs unconverted?

Kep

As haldir said in the previous post, his stance is quite wide. It's shaped like "<" but if memory serves you've some cutting to do to get down to 3x3. Getting ready for War of the Dragon Queen in July? :)

Thanks again. :)

Nope, not Dragon Queen. We have a long running customized campaign set in Faerun that's fairly intricate and character-driven, so we probably won't adapt any new events or campaigns. We have way too many options as it is. :D

Kep

actually this is the "year of the dragon" for D&D in general, as it's the 30th anv year (thought that was last year, hmmm), anyways alot of things from WOTC are gonna be dragon themed & such.

new preview of the WoDQ minis (can you say Huge minis are back!!!)

RM