current BOP

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I play almost every weekend....and sometimes I actually WIN a game or two :lol:.. but yeah, the map's busted (at least our region of it is). Maybe other areas are the same way. I see quite a few regions have not changed since 1st of April.

the Seros Province will be getting a few as laviathon finishes tomorrow and were all regestered (i one 4 out of 5 ::): )

I really need to teach you how to spell ! :blink:::P:

Anyway congrats on winning the Tournament ! :bday:::D:

I still say you've made a pack with the devil for this turn around in luck . :rolleyes::lol:

Well in Forgewalk, the Elves seem to be the only people doing anything this month. And since I fought and won and then fought and lost agaisnt CaptC's Necropolis, and all reports were submitted, there's something wonky going on. I've got a bunch of angry Ragers sniffing out the problem right now, so someone else had better figure it out before they do...

the Seros Province will be getting a few as laviathon finishes tomorrow and were all regestered (i one 4 out of 5 ::): )

I still say you've made a pack with the devil for this turn around in luck . :rolleyes::lol:

The Reptus don't need spelling.............. they need steak sauce!! ::P:

Well, I've been trying to do my part. I've reported every game I've played, except for the demo at the Asylum when I learned how to play (and I won that one!). I've even done my part to drag a few folks kicking and screaming through the registration process so we could report the battles. Now if I could just get someone other than Ron and Erick to play against (nothing personal, guys, I just want to face more opponents to learn), I'd be happy as a clam. Or some other invert. Whatever. ::P:

~v

And they're memory jogged occasionally ! ::P: (Register your games Hellsgate , Spiritual Exoercist) :rolleyes:

Anyway , whats happening in Khazareen Province ! Reptus as so far ahead , it'll be months before the others catch up , if they ever do !

And they're memory jogged occasionally ! ::P: (Register your games Hellsgate , Spiritual Exoercist) :rolleyes:

Anyway , whats happening in Khazareen Province ! Reptus as so far ahead , it'll be months before the others catch up , if they ever do !

Myself and Shakendara are killing the competition here in Texas. Stubbdog adds lots of reptus wins too. We are just really Reptus strong in the Khazareen.

Myself and Shakendara are killing the competition here in Texas. Stubbdog adds lots of reptus wins too. We are just really Reptus strong in the Khazareen.

And I haven't played my Reptus in close to a month now! It's been all Crusader games for me since my figs went off to be painted. With any luck, that will change tomorrow, as a good number of my figs are due back. At worst, I'll be back to fielding my little leezards on Sunday... I need the practice before R-Con!

~v