Reapercon Smack Talk

Am I correct in thinking that all fourn of these people will be there?

--- Userid----- Handle----- Total Points---- Faction----- Region

1 1011-04-017 Ranzadule (40 | 4 | 9) Razig The Bloody Strip

2 1004-04-001 Garish (37 | 0 | 11) Mercenary Tagarthos Province

3 1028-05-062 Lord Abbot (40 | 0 | 7) Reptus Khazareen Province

4 1004-04-003 Spike (38 | 0 | 6) Reven Tagarthos Province

What about Darthir. I know Element's Warden won't be there. I'm hoping to play as many people as possible and I also want to play the people listed, so there will be no potential doubts abut my prowess and leading the pack. :devil:

That's all of the time I have for smack-talk as I must go to work. My next taunting shall be even more terrible!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there going to be any people around for pick up games on Saturday, May 6th? It looked like from the ReaperCon schedule that most people will be involved in one thing or the other. That would be the only day I could make it down, and with gas prices as high as they are, I don't care to drive down there and wish to leave after an hour. That's a waste of an 8 hour round trip! :wacko:

Wild Bill :blues:

Are there going to be any people around for pick up games on Saturday, May 6th? It looked like from the ReaperCon schedule that most people will be involved in one thing or the other. That would be the only day I could make it down, and with gas prices as high as they are, I don't care to drive down there and wish to leave after an hour. That's a waste of an 8 hour round trip! :wacko:

Wild Bill :blues:

I will be available for pick up games if I am not absorbed by Warlord finals. I want to play as many people as I can in 3 days. Bring it on - CAV too.

I'm looking at what I can pack in a minicase within my carryon. I don't trust the Chuckers wth my armies. I'm hoping to have my force plus more for up to 2000 point pickup games. I'll also pack my Templars for CAV if there is room. As long as I can get in a few adult beverages and some BS time, I'm up for as many pickup games as possible.