Reaper Dragon Bone Catapult, Would this work as the catapult used in the 'unofficial' stat cards in the back of the book?

Prophet

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if this box set would work as that stat card in the book? And if it would, would all the minis that come with it be put on the same base? I am assuming yes but want another opinion.

Thanks,

Prophet

Some time back there was a fairly heated discussion about the generic siege engine. The general opinion, if I recall correctly, was that it is way too powerful. If you use it, you are going to need to tweak it quite a bit.

Castlebuilder

may I start by saying that this topic has the longest title I have ever seen.

I think the reptus invented siege engines, seeing as how we've been around longer than even the elves, and we are definately smarter than dwarves. As a matter of fact, I recall that the first dwarven contact with a catapult involved one of the midgets being used as ammo when supplies ran low.

edit: I forgot to talk about how cool that bone catapult is. We have one sitting on a shelf upstairs and it is defiantely sweet. Even if you can't revamp the rules to actually use it, you should buy it on sheer coolness value.

I agree the RAV of 10 was a bit strong, but I also think it is a cool mini and has vast potential. Also, being as many points as it is, one would only be able to field it in a 1000+ point army. But it would be cool to play at least a couple of times. :devil:

Prophet