Photos of the Con *day 3 is up*

Orchid_Noir

For anyone interested:

I just got a whole lotta extra webspace this week, so I shall be eating a chunk of it with ReaperCon.

Since I am now lucky enough to live so close, I will come in and post pictures on a page (or a few, depending) on my site.

I will provide a direct link in this thread as soon as I get the first batch up. I won't link to them to the rest of my site until after the con, and that will most likely come with an entire minor re-write of the whole site.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Orchid Noir! ::D: I'm still really bummed that I couldn't go this year. Please get lots of pics of everyone (with names and funny captions!) and lots of pics of the contest entries since I think last year only the pics of the top three in each category were posted. But don't get so busy taking pictures that you miss out on any ReaperCon goodness!

You're welcome!

I know how awfully the three of us wanted to make it last year, were going to, and then the car pulled it's stunt.

My question now is....... Any requests? No promises, but I'll do what I can!

Orchid

*possible update at lunchtime (2-ish central)

lets see...Requests:

We need a Painter God(esse)s Group shot

We need one of the sculpers

Plain ol' day to day staffers, whom we love.

I want to see the MSP mixing center thingie.

Um...Gaming tables, new minis, Forum peoples...

Get the idea???

Thanks for the photos, wish I could be there.

My question now is....... Any requests? No promises, but I'll do what I can!

I'll wake whatever pictures of the con you have time to take and post. I'd love to keep seeing the annotated pictures, but, really, anything that gives me a little flavor of what I'm missing. ::):

Thanks again,

Ron

New ones on the 'puter, but not up yet, this is just a lunch break. I have pics of all of the entries so far in the painting contest, and will try to stay up on that for you. I have a (100 meg) video of the crazy and funny "Sophie Says" speed painting event that Kit very generously offered to host on the Reaper space for me (Thank you Kit!!). I am now burning a copy for him.

The usual paint making/mixing area is tucked away for the most part for extra free painting/paint and take area. But I will see what I can do! I will also see if I can talk them into letting me get you a shot of the casting area (at least one of the stations, maybe)

I will see what all board denizens I can get to submit to the camera, but we know how that can go. :lol:

And to all of you not here, I so wish you were. A nicer (much less more talented) group of people you would be hard pressed to find.

Now to eat lunch and get back!

Later,

Wendy

I wanted a pic of someone getting *BONK*ed by Anne's Lady BONK!, and I think it was Qwyk I wanted BONKed, but I can't remember now. :unsure:

But...

I do *REQUIRE* a photo of Anne's Lady BONK!, if you please. :wub: (She was made by my mom, the jewelry was by myself).

Thanks for the pics of the banners! Glad to know they got there and put up in time. My company printed them up here in Denver and sent them down earlier in the week. Looks like everything got there and put up. I'm betting there was a lot of hustling going on around Reaper this week! :B):