Photos of the Con *day 3 is up*

Orchid_Noir

Thanks for the pics of the banners! Glad to know they got there and put up in time. My company printed them up here in Denver and sent them down earlier in the week. Looks like everything got there and put up. I'm betting there was a lot of hustling going on around Reaper this week! :B):

Those banners are sa-weet! (I could really live with a gaming room plastered floor to ceiling all the way around with them. (and the colors came out gorgeous!)

Alright.. The pics for tonight. They are on hold while I unwind a bit. I have about 1/3 of them cropped and/or sized. There are quite a few entries, and I have more to get shot in the morning, plus the deadline isn't until noon tomorrow, so I expect a healthy number of "last minutes".

I will most likely be able to get that painter group shot at the awards tomorrow night. I got pics of the paint equipment, a casting station, racks of molds, etc... I am trying to get ya'll pics that I would take if it were my first time, so I am thinking of all of you all most of the time I'm there.

Until I get chill and get these up,

Wendy

EDIT! I DID get photos of the tables, too!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that the rules state that our entries can't be shown online, so I'm not sure if you taking pictures of the entries and posting them before judging would automatically disqualify everyone or not. :wacko:

Remember that the rules state that our entries can't be shown online, so I'm not sure if you taking pictures of the entries and posting them before judging would automatically disqualify everyone or not. :wacko:

Oh poop. :down: I hadn't read the rule that way, but I must concur with that as a possibility.

Ok, I will keep working on everything then, and ya'll will have to wait until I either get a clarification or until after the awards tomorrow night. Sorry. Too many beautiful pieces full of peoples hopes for me to take that leap of faith in my interpretation. :unsure:

Many pics though, I promise!

Thanks Flynn, seriously! :blink:

Wendy

• Reaper User

Oh, and worth noting that in the second (?) :blink: banner photo is the world-famous Werner Klocke, being shown around by the back of Reaper Ron's shirt, apparently... ::D:

And I'd like to echo the thanks for putting up the photos of the 'Con as it progresses!

I just sent my girlfriend a link to your Con pics and she is now telling me she wants us to go next year! Time to start saving $$$$! Thanks for the pics! ::D: Those banners are awesome. i think Reaper should sell them so I can decorate my gaming room.

Decado

I am sorry, I was pooped yesterday, and we didn't make it home for lunch today, so......

Got some requests filled, a walk through from the Asylum to a casting station, some of the gaming tables, and a couple of extras.

More later, like today's, fer instance. :blink::lol: must rest, eat, clean, etc..... Class at 10am for the hubby!

The new ones are about half way down, enjoy!

Thanks so much for the pics! The pics of the casting area are awesome, I can almost imagine what it's like to be there. Oh and it's nice to see some faces to connect forum handles to. Heh, that sounds dirty, but it's not meant to be.

As I said in SkavenBabe's thread:

I'm apoplectic with envy! Speechless with jealousy! And starting my RCon '07 savings fund right now!

Oh, and worth noting that in the second (?) :blink: banner photo is the world-famous Werner Klocke, being shown around by the back of Reaper Ron's shirt, apparently... ::D:

Good thing I never ran into him, I probably would have followed him around like a lost puppy.

Me: "Mr. Klocke, do you sign body parts?"

Him: "Security!"

Good thing I never ran into him, I probably would have followed him around like a lost puppy.

Me: "Mr. Klocke, do you sign body parts?"

Him: "Security!"

When my friend Greg took me upstairs to see a model someone had worked on, I stood in the middle of the room, just looking at the nametags around me (of the painters and sculptors), and all I could think was "I'm not worthy." ::P: