Photos of the Con *day 3 is up*

Orchid_Noir

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to use links now so 56kers aren't trying to load forever.

Here are some entries in the Warlord unit category.

unit1

unit 2

unit 3

unit 4

Some gaming.

Gaming

Gaming 2

Gaming 3

Gaming 4

Gaming 5

And finally some Talin art of a different kind. He won 1st place in the Staff category with his Razig.

Talin art

• Artists

Is that a diorama of the Last Unicorn vs. the Red Bull? That is supremely cool! Missing seeing all these cool entries is just another reason for me to go grump to my husband some more about not being able to go this year. Thanks to everyone who's sharing pics and video!

Going to use links now so 56kers aren't trying to load forever.

Here are some entries in the Warlord unit category.

unit 2

I just wanted to say thanks for taking such a nice pic of my Overlords unit that I entered. I've rebased all of my Overlords (except the cavalry) on Hirsts Arts bases to go with the HA dungeon I've been working on (the piece in the picture is a room from the dungeon).

ReaperCon Day 3

This is a wrap for me. I was so busy and distracted Sunday that I didn't take any pictures.

I was so much fun. It was so full of talent, knowledge, and good people. :bday:

Only thing I didn't like was that is was too short. :down:

The purple one has put her camera down and picked her paintbrushes back up, because oh man, do I have alot to paint!

Those are all some great shots!

For those that are wondering, the Wood Elf King (on the treestump) and the Warlord Archer unit are mine. I nabbed a Bronze Sophie for 3rd place with the archers. The King will be available on eBay in the coming weeks.

The Red Bull from The Last Unicorn diorama is Vicky's. She didn't place but rather won the Jen Haley Award for Most Cherished Childhood Memory.

It was fantastic being invited to the painter's dinner on Sunday and we are still reeling from all the warm and friendly folks we met this weekend.

Here's one of the coveted Dragon Class participants. Starting from Left that's flynn, flit, haldir, Karen?, Eastman, kellyn, and Gus Landt.

A fun time was had by all (I think :poke: )

post-1050-1147188731.jpg

and Here's one of Mengu and his crusaders getting beat up by Spike's reven! Spike was quite the opponent for Mengu. She's so fast, she's blurry ::D: (And not that you can see the design, but they're both wearing the super cool new Warlord t-shirts you can get with SWAG - they're a purty purple with Finari on the back and the Reaper logo on front)

post-1050-1147189088.jpg

debby ^_^

Orchid, I'm really not trying to hijack your thread, it's just I know the moderators will combine if I start my own with photos...

here are a few more...

ReaperCon Sophie Logo Art that went in the auction on Sunday

post-1050-1147193235_thumb.jpg

Entchantra at her painting station working hard on her first CAV model

post-1050-1147193293.jpg

John B (goldeneagle) in his new t-shirt from Patrick and Vicky

post-1050-1147193510.jpg

Judging of the Master's category of the painting contest (from the left that's Mysticeyes?, Angela Landt, flynn, Gus Landt, John B). They're scrutinizing the pieces very carefully...

post-1050-1147193713.jpg

Werner Klocke gave a few impromptu lessons at his sculpting station on Klockenbooty, Klockenbootsies, and hands. That's skya in front and Jester kneeling at the side of the Master!

post-1050-1147193909.jpg

Here's Sandra Garrity hard at work on the next dragon (no, she's not confused, it's going to have five heads - available SOON tm )

post-1050-1147194158.jpg

and Kevin Williams hard at work on the next Razig crew member

post-1050-1147194251.jpg

please somebody tell me if my photos are too big...I'm not used to posting things...

debby ^_^

Orchid, I'm really not trying to hijack your thread, it's just I know the moderators will combine if I start my own with photos...

debby ^_^

Get your pictures outta my thread!!! ::P:

:lol::lol:

It's not hijacking, it's con pics..... ::D:

Orchid - feelin' silly