Movies!

kit

• Super Administrators

Here's a little movie of the "Sophie Says" event. Concept: paint until we tell you to do something completely ridiculous. Then you'll do something else ridiculous in a few minutes more.

Sopie Says Big Version (30 MB)

Sopie Says Small Version (10 MB)

And here's Steve Page proving that he can indeed do a tabletop worthy seven minute orc.

Big Version (18 MB)

Small Version (6 MB)

Uses Quicktime.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, kit!

Looks and sounds like you're having lots of fun there. Okay, I'm jealous of all of you that are there all over again. :devil:

Seven minutes?!?!? I might be able to do a skeletal breaker in 7 minutes, but an orc?!? :blink: Hmmm, and I was just spent 40 minutes to get the skin base coat on my next set of 3 Bull Orc Archers!

Ron

All I know is I walked up just as he was propping his foot up with the paintbrush firmly between his toes and starting to paint. I saw red all over this fingers and thought to myself, "look at that poor soul, they've made him paint so much that his fingers are just bloody nubs and he must paint with his toes. Such dedication. His paint-fu is strong." :lol:

Actually, the thought was more along the lines of "WTF!"

Hahahahaha! The Sophie Says Event was great! And not only was Kevin painting an orc in 7 minutes he was chatting away the whole time without missing a beat! :blink: Thanks for posting these ::D:

Who the heck is Kevin? That was the great and powerful Steven Page painting yet another freaking orc. I've seen the man do that many times before, and it never ceases to amaze me. Next year, we'll try to get him to show his trick of painting with two brushes at the same time.

Maybe Whyspyr got Steven confused with Kevin Clark. Don't tell Steve, though...it'll go to his head.

You Georgia folks all sound alike to me.

kidding, of course.

To Kit, for "Best Editing", in making some sense out of my Rambling Monologue.

I promised to slow down, but my new friend Aaron needed some help with his Necropolis army, and iI painted seven skellies in fifteen minutes...old habits die slowly. I di, however, spend about six hours painting one of the paint-n-take frog demons. Thanks for the helpful advise Jester, Flynn and Dexter!