New one

Adenosine

Just got this one completed. It was a fun peice to do, I had a blast doing the base. I know on my last post my base fu was not strong enough. So I broke out some FU! Anyway I like him, I am still having a hard time with pics since I have no tripod.

Enjoy.......

Comments welcome

post-2853-1147297175_thumb.jpg

post-2853-1147297190_thumb.jpg

post-2853-1147297212_thumb.jpg

Adenosine

The new guy :huh:

• Like 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

Comments coming from painters of your quality that means alot. Makes me feel like all those hours where worth aside from all the fun I had.

@Whizard yes that is cork do you like? BTW love you work bro and your buddies. I keep a close eye on all you pros 8).....

The Base Fu is strong in this one! :lol: All kidding aside the base looks great. ::D: All the leather looks terrific as well-and his face is awesome! Some very dramatic shadows on it which you'd expect with a hood. I do agree with Flit about bringing up some more highlights-I think just on the cloak tho. I also think the gem might need one more highlight dot too-just below and to the left of the main highlight on it. Hopefully someone with better gem skills than mine will chime in ::D: Both very nitpicky things tho-all in all I'd say you nailed this one. ^_^

Oh! Great color selection too!

Thanks for all the awesome feedback ladies and gents. I love this form of art and hope to be at master status someday. Practice makes perfect is what they say. So Back to it!

@Lord Robert-No this is a base geared to static display. If you made a few mods it might work.

@Redhand-Yes I just sculpt those type of bases into mine. Dont want to take the risk of damaging the mini cut those off. To much in contact most the time.

Adenosine

The new guy :huh: