The Darakan Chronicles, Ice and Madness (OOC)

lstormhammer

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LSH is busy with RL. It's that time of year when students panic because they realize they don't have their financial aid paperwork in on time and then they go and scream at him for something that was their fault. He'll be back. We may have to just do this game very slowly as his schedule permits. If that means it takes a month to do the opening scene, then so be it. I'm willing to be patient for it.

Enchantra is exactly right in this one. June/July is crazy-busy for me. I'm literally getting home from 10-hour days and falling over. It's not helped by students screaming at me because they didn't read their paperwork.

I have big plans for this game, I really do. But good lord I'm tired.

Stay tuned!

--LSH.

I suppose I must've not got that memo then. Thanks. I'll still be here in a month.

Nah I've just known him longer than these forums have existed and know what wacko students he has to deal with regularly. ::D: After a while of knowing someone you tend to know what is going on with just a simple grunt passed between friends in passing while rushing off to attend to RL. ::D:

I am here. Just very tired and very stressed in RL.

I am truly sorry I have failed to deliver the goods. I do have lots of plans for the game, the time to implement them however, is short.

I believe that William Shatner said it best; "KHAAAAN!"

I will get to the game, I can assure you that, but just give me a little time.

--LSH/J

I will get to the game, I can assure you that, but just give me a little time.

We're giving you time J. Didn't mean to make you feel pressured. Just figured after a couple weeks of not hearing much of anything it would be good to get an update to see where things stood. We're all waiting patiently, take your time.

*Ducks behind a large tree and giggles as she makes some snowballs. Suddenly she aims and pitches a few thwacking Qwyk, Spike, Broods, and LSH!*

*Makes more snowballs*

(Hey what better way to cool off when they say it's going to be in the high nineties outside?)

J, how's the work situation coming along, students still giving you un-needed un-holy agony?

This is right at the very height of panicked students with financial aid issues, so I would imagine he is pretty out straight with work. This was always the time of year I had to fight with my school over my financial aid packages.

If that is the case, I am fine with him not DM'ing at the moment, he'd be likely to just do a total party kill as a stress relief, pretending we're the students he has dealt with :lol: